- What do I do if I discover a defect or fault in my item?
- Who shall pay for postage costs in the case of a complaint?
- My item has a defect but my return deadline has expired?
- What do I do if you have sent me the wrong item?
- Complaint from abroad.
- There is an alarm on the item I have received. What do I do?
- Is my e-mail address given to a third party?
- What do I do if I have provided the wrong address?
- I have not received my order. What do I do?
- I am unsure if my order was processed completely. What do I do?
- Can I change or cancel my order?
- I ordered the wrong size. What do I do?
- What are my rights, if I return an item?
- Do I have to pay for the cost of returning my item?
- I've returned an item, but my money isn't visible in my account?
- Returning an item from abroad
- How do I exchange the item I purchased, for another size?
- How do I know that you have received my returned item?
- Can I pay using a bank transfer at kaufmann.dk?
- My gift voucher is lost – what do I do?
- Can I pay using a Kaufmann gift voucher at kaufmann.dk?
- Can I check the amount on my gift voucher online?
- Is it safe to pay for an order at kaufmann.dk?
- How long is my gift voucher valid for?